Jul 18, 2012

Leather Bunny Foo Foo





Top – H&M, Shorts – Thrift (faux leather), Shoes – Bakers, Bag- Nine West, Watch -Urbanoutfitters
I went on a movie date recently with my darling boyfriend and it was SO hot out for what I am used to in Washington! It was so nice and cool in the theatre that I’m glad I wore my little bunny sweater. I think it’s so cute with the little fluff ball accent on the bunny tail, I love little extra things like that. We saw Snow White and the Huntsman and I loved it! I love fairy tale movies and stories so I knew I would like it even before I saw it.
After the movie my bfsies and I took a little walk and I got a chance to use my La Sardina lomography camera. It uses 35MM film so I’m excited to get the film developed and get to see all of my pictures that I took. It was a bonafide lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment