Jul 20, 2012

Seattle Adventure


Cardigan - Lush, Pants - Jolt black jeans, Shoes - Nine West

My boyfriend and I had a fun little time in Seattle this weekend! I had to go up there to go to a tattoo appointment (I'll have pics soon, I'm getting it done on the 23rd, eek!) and we decided to make an evening of it. We went to a cute little organic store called Ken's Market and I got a yellow nectarine and I found some hazelnut wafers that I didn't know were sold in the US! They're called 'Manner' wafers and they are from Vienna and they are THE BEST wafers in the world! 

We also went to a cute little burger place called Uneeda Burger and they make some delicious burgers! They were a little pink but still good. They had a medi-terra burger that was $12.50! That's a little steep for one burger if you ask me.

The best thing about Seattle (and cities in general) is all the cool art and architecture. I loved the fish mural and the wall that I'm standing against almost perfectly matched my cardigan!

I'll be updating again soon with pictures and details about my tattoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment