Jul 15, 2012

Smooth Finishes






Top & pants - H&M, Shoes - J. Crew, Bag - Thrift

Hello anyone out there! My name is Natalie and I have finally made my own lovely blog to showcase my fashion stylings, possible adventures, and anything I see fit to share. Something big about me is I am ADDICTED to shopping! I spend a lot of my free time online looking at eBay clothing/accessories and I also spend tons of time browsing online stores. I am a girl who loves to thrift and I LOVE a good deal! I have found so many treasures at thrift/consignment stores and I feel bad for girlies who are above that because there are so many awesome things just waiting to be loved.

In these photos I am just keeping it simple, as I feel sometimes that is the best way to keep it classy. I was actually on my way to a job interview and stopped at a couple places to take pictures in downtown Bellevue, WA.

Keep posted, as there will be more to come!


-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment