Jul 19, 2012

Hats Galore



Hat - Forever 21, Top - Lush, Vest - Thrift, Shorts - H&M, Shoes - Qupid

I am a lady who is a lover of hats! I looooove hats! They can really make an outfit, and they are also really helpful on a semi bad hair day or if you went that extra day without washing your hair and just want to hide it to take a quick trip to the grocery store. It actually surprisingly took me a lot longer than I thought it would to buy a big fat floppy hat like this one! I love the 60's look it gives me with with nice beige/brown color. Love it.

Also, color jeans/shorts are a great way to put a statement onto a look. I love wearing all neutrals or monochromatic colors and then having one thing that pops out, like a bright red or blue. It makes you really look at that one item of clothing and it's also a way to make sure you're not overdoing it on colors and patterns. I know that the whole mix and match and clashing patterns is in style right now, but I personally am not super into that look. It's just a big hodge-podge of things that don't go together and it's just rare that it actually works and is done well. I think we'll all look back on the things we wore and definitely have some things that are worth cringing over!

No comments:

Post a Comment