Jul 18, 2012

Polaroid Ahoy!




Photo 1 – February 9th 2012 on my birthday, Photo 2 – Halloween Costume in 2009
One of my favorite possessions of all time is my Polaroid 600 which I received as a gift a few years ago. It came with a double pack of film which came in 10 pictures per pack. I used these sparingly and was extremely saddened when they ran out. Now the task was upon me to find more film… and there wasn’t any! The only film I could find was on eBay and was extremely overpriced and most film packs were past their expiration date by a couple years! Luckily I came across this lovely website called The Impossible Project. They produce Polaroid film for a few types of instant Polaroid cameras and my 600 is one of the types they make.
Film is rather expensive ($23 for 10 photos) but it’s so worth it! I have also seen it at UrbanOutfitters so it’s nice to know that it’s being sold in retail stores. The Impossible Project also sells Polaroid cameras so if you are interested in getting one, you can always check those out!
I recently bought some film in February for my birthday and I’ve only used 2 photos so far, and can’t wait to take more!

No comments:

Post a Comment